[DeTomaso] POCA Track Day at Inde Motorsports Ranch Willcox, Arizona 6/8/2013

JF pantera at vtc.net
Mon May 20 17:53:41 EDT 2013

The owners of the Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox Arizona have made a special offer to the Pantera Owner's Club of America. On Saturday June 8, 2013 we have an official track day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for only $120.00 per driver. Lunch will be provided for the drivers and extra lunches will only be $10.00. At this time we only have four Panteras signed up for the event and we have a 30 car limit. I have a number of non Pantera owners that are filling out the field, but will have room for at least five more Panteras before I have to close the RSVP date of May 24, 2013.

I know this is a short notice and it is just after the big fun rally in Phoenix last month. Contact me through this forum for more details if you are interested.