[DeTomaso] Master clutch hydraulic cylinder in Phoenix

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Mon May 20 16:27:16 EDT 2013

I have a clutch master cylinder sitting on my bench, brand new.  I'll bring

it with me in case nobody else arrives with one.  Now all we have to do is

find the person with the 9" double jointed fingers to install it.

>>>What we don't know is if Brian's car has the clutch pedal effort
reduction kit installed.  This will

dictate which pushrod is needed (long for no kit; short with kit).  If you
"flat rate" the clutch master

cyl change, pushrod length won't matter, as the original push rod will be
reused.

Also, we don't know if Brian's clutch master cyl is an original type or an
aftermarket, like a CNC.

I'm already in Chandler (arrived on Sat), but I won't be checking in at WHP
until tomorrow (Wed).

I have a clutch master cyl (the "good" one), long and short pushrods, and a
clutch slave cyl that I

brought with me, "just in case".

John

760  420  4036