[DeTomaso] Brembro Brake Rotors

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 19 22:23:52 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/19/13 8 24 5, rimovp at gmail.com writes:

> Any one know any thing about these:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/290680534038?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&
> _trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
>

>>>I know the seller does NOT know anything about these!

They might be appropriate for the Pantera Si, which used the same Brembo
brakes as the Ferrari F40.   I just so happened to have a set of factory GTS
(*not* the later GT5/GT5-S/Longchamp/Deauville) vented front rotors pass
through my hands a couple of weeks ago.   They measure 282mm in diameter and
have 59.95mm offset (the stock solid discs are 282mm/60.25mm offset).

These discs are 332mm.   You'll never fit them on a stock Pantera...