[DeTomaso] NORC

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 19 19:19:14 EDT 2013

Glad to see you made it, too bad about smoking the competition though.
Sounds like we need to find a better way to secure the breather caps.  I
think Mad Dawg has risers welded to his valve covers, and the breathers
attach to those.  My worry is also blowing one off at speed.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA