[DeTomaso] Dash Removal

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun May 19 09:22:19 EDT 2013

Ok, so I got the dash out Last night with very little drama and once it get
late enough so I don't wake my neighbors this morning, I will start the car,
run the heat and see if I can see where the leak in the core is. I can see a
green corrosion trail on the tube above the control valve, so I assume it's
somewhere around there, but I want to run it first and see if it's not the
valve itself or something else before I go removing the heater box.

I ran into a couple of minor issues during the dash removal.
1.  Both paper defroster hoses were missing.  Do I have any options for
replacement here.
2.  One of the little clips that holds the lamp above the washer switch was
missing. Are these available
without buying a whole new switch?

Thanks in advance,
Ian