[DeTomaso] Dash Removal

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun May 19 09:04:23 EDT 2013

Found it on the POCA site. Here are links to both. It looks like there have
already been 1939 hits to it. Hope it has helped.  I challenge all of you
to make and publish similar pictorials when you do major mods.  Building
that kind of repository, to me at least, is a substantial benefit of this
community.

http://www.poca.com/index.php/pub/tech/89-interior/218-pantera-dash-and-heater-box-removal

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744