[DeTomaso] 2013 NORC - DeTomaso is there

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 18 13:54:57 EDT 2013

Curt T made two great videos back in the late 90's of the Team Pantera
Racing attack on the Silver State. He sold video tapes at his cost of those
videos, as the Internet wasn't really up to the task of sharing them with a
56kbp modem....

I made low-res wmv's of those videos a few years ago, but Curt has
apparently loaded higher res versions to Youtube:

http://youtu.be/p-d6BedAghE

You can follow the links to part 2 and part 3...

At least one of the participants is no longer with us, and at least one of
the cars has burned to the ground and been rebuilt since then. Funny how
Curt comments that there are "silver state 2010 participants" - the 7 year
old kids sitting behind the steering wheel. Wonder where they are today?