[DeTomaso] Lineup at Firebird, 213 Fun Rally

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 08:53:59 EDT 2013

Interesting to look at the number of cars per each color.  I've made the comment that there are no (or few) interesting color schemes on Panteras - more interesting because of in the Pantera community it is ok to do basically anything to your car (other than the recent bizarre conundrum).    -----BILL Lewis