[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Shocks

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Fri May 17 00:41:46 EDT 2013

SACC Restorations sells high quality Ridetech coilovers made by Fox racing
shocks. We have a current rebate program going where every pair of coilovers
purchased will receive a $100 rebate when the old shocks are returned. So
two pairs on a Pantera would qualify for a $200 rebate when 4 old coilovers
are returned.

Check them out here:

http://pantera.saccrestorations.net/3-shocks.html

We also have electronically adjustable shocks for those that want a comfort
mode and sport mode that can be changed with a push of a button...