[DeTomaso] Driving my crazy, steering wheels

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 16 23:01:06 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/16/13 16 42 14, rimovp at gmail.com writes:

> What is necessary to change the stock steering wheel to the popular Momo
> Prototipo steering wheel?
>

>>>A new steering wheel, of course, plus a Momo hub.

Wilkinson used to carry factory Momo hubs, which is where I got mine, but
he told me recently he doesn't have any more.   Precision Proformance still
has some:

http://www.precisionproformance.com/inmomo.php

If you buy the wheel and hub from Bobby, you get a De Tomaso center as
well.   Those aren't really available separately from anybody.   Although his
website shows a rather modern-looking wheel, the Momo Prototipo (factory
standard on the Euro GTS, GT5 and GT5-S) should be a no-cost substitute.

I love my Momo setup!