[DeTomaso] PI Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu May 16 06:59:57 EDT 2013

I remember those light mods.  Very tasteful but I don't think far enough
from the original to pique interest.  It's strange, when I was a kid I
liked the wings and flares and even now box flares on a car give me a good
giggle.  But now I've drifted pretty solidly back to the original shape.
The same thing is happening to my taste in Mustangs, where I used to adore
the scoops and stripes on the '67 Shelby and now I prefer a clean Bullett
look.  I don't know if I'm just getting old and conservative or if
simplicity is an aesthetic I never appreciated before... or both.  Maybe my
eyes just want to rest on a shape rather than dart around from feature to
feature.

sean