[DeTomaso] Seat Tracks

Jack Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed May 15 14:25:46 EDT 2013

Chris:
I can't tell enough how much I appreciate your offer. That is really nice of you. I am going to "mess around" a little before (if) I take you up on the offer. Right now I am playing with some spacers I bought at a hardware store. Bought some 1/4" and 1/2" to see how it goes. I'll be playing around with it this coming Friday. I have to try and work today and Thursday. Two weeks after turning 65 I broke my neck (and some limbs) on my Harley, so this whole "working on the car" thing got a giant dent put in it. In 50 years of riding I've had some mishaps, but the broken neck really cramped my style on a lot of things. I'm now realizing more than ever how low the Pantera is to the ground, since getting up OFF the ground has to be "planned". So, I'm happy to walk and tinker with my car.
As an aside, I see you live on Oak St. in Orangevale. I grew up in Sacto..  And my sister-in-law lives on High Sierra Court, off Elm, which looks to be pretty close to you. What a co-incidence!
Jack