[DeTomaso] PI Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:57:33 EDT 2013

When it was originally announced it was supposed to have a v12, it never
materialized and they went with the
Renault engine ( is the story).
Personally, I think it was a PR ploy and that a v12 was never really
intended, it just made better press to get the car
noticed, attract more investment dollars, etc.
The biggest problem was that the last car was several kilos overweight.

Michael Shortt