[DeTomaso] PI Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:43:56 EDT 2013

I guess what's strangest about it is that it is so clearly and evidently
done with such purpose and perfection.  A vision, if you will.  But I
certainly don't want to comment on taste.  It is so individual and I admit
that I do really like some truly odd things.

For instance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWYbcbpiWA