[DeTomaso] parts needed

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:10:05 EDT 2013

> I am in NEED of original air-cleaner set up, original cast iron ontake manifold,
> original valve covers and original Ford Carb for my 1973 pantera L car.

I should have all of that off of my 1974 L.  The parts were taken off at
around 15K miles.   Pictures may have to wait until this weekend before I
can pull the parts out of storage.  If I recall correctly the air cleaner
and valve covers are in excellent condition and I repainted the intake
manifold.  I'm located in St. Louis, MO.  Where are you?

Dan Jones