[DeTomaso] NPC: GM LS-based V-12

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:29:36 EDT 2013

That reminds me of Ford's old V4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taunus_V4_engine

I've only seen them in Saab automobiles but they made it into some Cortinas
too.  I think the Kent motor overshadows it pretty easily even with smaller
displacement.

I know where there is a Saab 93 molding away in a back yard.  Maybe an LS
based V4 would motivate me to start another project... Nah.

sean