[DeTomaso] NPC: GM LS-based V-12

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:45:00 EDT 2013

Im really curious about the v4 as well, seems like it would have lots of
balance issues, etc.  However, IF it could be made to work and IF it
maintained close to half of the original HP.
The possibilities are amazing...I could see it dropped into lots of little
cars that would be ideal pocket rockets...

Michael Shortt