[DeTomaso] Virtual Pantera Parts Swap Meet Week May 11th - May 19th

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Sat May 11 15:17:18 EDT 2013

The germ of a great idea Michael.
Now we worked up a way to hang our lists in one place it would be great.
I've got a lot of changed-out stuff.

BTW. The maserati guy usually has stainless handles on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-FORGED-STAINLESS-DOOR-HANDLES-/120759866714?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1dd9555a&vxp=mtr

$249 is unattractive, but if you wait until he has an auction blitz,
they're maybe $75.
dave