[DeTomaso] Detomaso Posters

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 11 13:33:23 EDT 2013

As I recall, I have a copy of Squeaky Clean, the R-rated version.  There
are G-rated versions out there as well.  I think the R-rated looks more
natural.  :)

I'd have to look through my rolled poster collection to find it.  I
think I sourced it from Jim Demmick many years ago.  I also have a copy
of Take five and the other one linked to on ebay by Julian.  I also have
a different one that came with my car when I bought it, that features a
Red Pantera inside a 6x9 grid with two grids near the bottom showing
Mangusta wheels (for some odd reason).

I might be willing to part with Squeaky Clean if the price was right.
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA