[DeTomaso] Detomaso Posters

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 12:43:27 EDT 2013

I have saved searches and yes they do turn up from time to time.

Has Terri owned the car since the poster days?

Pretty cool!

Here's the Take 5 car...anyone know if it ever sold?

http://bringatrailer.com/2012/02/08/bat-exclusive-poster-star-1982-detomaso-pantera-gt5/

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw