[DeTomaso] Detomaso Posters

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 11 12:39:19 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/11/13 9 11 37, lashdeep at yahoo.com writes:

> I have been unsuccessful at finding two posters that I would really like.
>
> One is the Squeaky Clean featuring the red Gp4 and the other is the Take
> Five with the red GT5.
>
> Anyone know of a source to buy these?
>
>>>They pop up on E-bay once in awhile.   BTW the Squeaky Clean car was at
the POCA Fun Rally this year, and it's owned by a very attractive woman
named Terri Lambert.   I actually managed to snap a photo of her as she was
washing her car!

Terri and her husband Doug were the ones that decorated the cars for the
wedding and also made many of the decorations--and we had never met them
before the event!   Fantastic people....