[DeTomaso] SemiPC: Lojack for Classics Promotion

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Fri May 10 13:47:30 EDT 2013

Lojack is fine if your area supports it.
This is much better and works where ever there is cell phone coverage.
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/category/gps+tracking/best+selling+tracking+devices.do

I then paid a very worthwhile $30. month for complete vehicle info; Time and place=lat and long coordinates, mph, sitting and idling time, street address where car is
and is passing by-every five seconds 24/7!,  List goes on and on.

Basically I knew where and what my car was doing every five seconds of every day with my phone, i pad and any computer anywhere.
The only place where it went dumb was when it entered a park garage or basement, it would show car going in or coming out but not placement
on the floor.
I then was able to print out which day I needed onto photo paper for use and to be accepted in court proceedings.
I would print a full color Google map that they supply of B.R., New Orleans or where ever it was, with the route of my car that day.
Real time and place stamps were very helpful.

Also for fun it can verify and graph speed, top speed and acceleration.
I also used it for my 100 mile drive through the woods and country side for the cruise before my car show. I drove the route and then printed it out and handed it to the 48 or so drivers that morning.
My own map with a highlighted path.

Hope this helps,

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514