[DeTomaso] $125K Pantera

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:28:06 EDT 2013

The current economic conditions in Greece, Spain and Portugal are creating
extreme pressures on the citizens of theses countries. I believe it was
Greece that was talking about collecting a "Bank Deposit Tax" They were
proposing taxing your entire life savings at a rate of around 25%! They
have placed other financial restrictions (like limiting bank withdrawals to
minimal amounts) Spain and Portugal are not far behind. With the
unemployment rates as high as they are (as well as the other conditions) I
believe the conditions are right for a "Buyers Market" Not a "Sellers
Market" Some people don't like to take advantage of other peoples financial
misfortunes, but their will always be people bidding at repo auctions and
Foreclosure auctions. Some of these countries have steep VAT (value added
tax) and even though you may be planning to export the car (import to the
USA) if the person selling the car to you didn't pay all the taxes, you
will have to pay before you can remove  the car from the country. The US
Fed Govt frowns on removing $125,000.00 in cash.  If it's undeclared and
you get caught I think they can keep it and spank you too!