[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

Roland Jäckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Thu May 9 14:27:17 EDT 2013

From vin 9.... up the glass was again different, not to talk about the SI's. Those again had a different shape.

Roland

Am 09.05.2013 um 20:14 schrieb MikeLDrew at aol.com:

In a message dated 5/9/13 9 51 33, tecnosound at hotmail.com writes:

> I believe that early cars used a different sized rear window than later
> cars, correct ?
>

>>> True dat!

The Ford parts book claims the changeover took place at VIN #2001.

The template I have is for the later style.

Interestingly, the Ford book only shows a single part number for the rear
quarter windows (well, one for each side naturally), but the early Euro
pushbuttons used clear, not tinted glass, and the rear quarter windows were
shaped slightly differently and do not interchange (as far as I know).