[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 9 14:14:47 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/9/13 9 51 33, tecnosound at hotmail.com writes:

> I believe that early cars used a different sized rear window than later
> cars, correct ?
>

>>>True dat!

The Ford parts book claims the changeover took place at VIN #2001.

The template I have is for the later style.

Interestingly, the Ford book only shows a single part number for the rear
quarter windows (well, one for each side naturally), but the early Euro
pushbuttons used clear, not tinted glass, and the rear quarter windows were
shaped slightly differently and do not interchange (as far as I know).