[DeTomaso] Looking for parts(rear window)

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 13:48:51 EDT 2013

 I believe that early cars used a different sized rear window than later cars, correct ?

Correct...my car is a '74 and should be the appropriate shape.
Michael

ref.  Last time I was visiting Michael Frazier in San Antonio, I noticed his
 rear glass was just laying across the back of his car. I mentioned the
 ambition of creating a template, and he motioned to the corner of his garage
 where he had a massive roll of butcher paper.
Hey presto! In moments, a template was made, and came home with me in my
 suitcase.