[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 9 12:41:29 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/8/13 20 37 3, mghibli7 at hotmail.com writes:

> So that begs the question. Does anybody have a piece of glass out that
> they would be willing to make a template from for me? I'd pay for shipping
> it, of course.
>

>>>Last time I was visiting Michael Frazier in San Antonio, I noticed his
rear glass was just laying across the back of his car.   I mentioned the
ambition of creating a template, and he motioned to the corner of his garage
where he had a massive roll of butcher paper.

Hey presto!   In moments, a template was made, and came home with me in my
suitcase.

Send me your mailing address and I will ship it to you today.   Naturally
I'd like it back when you're done with it.

Cheers!