[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 23:36:43 EDT 2013

Will, Chuck,

That's great. But I don't have a broken piece of glass to use as a template, I just have the empty hole. Last time I tried to make a template from scratch it didn't work out so well.

So that begs the question. Does anybody have a piece of glass out that they would be willing to make a template from for me? I'd pay for shipping it, of course.

Regards,
Emiliano