[DeTomaso] Socket Organizer Recommendations

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:02:36 EDT 2013

I like the Lisle socket organizers also.
If you have the Craftsman with the large numbers, you can rotate them so
they are easy to see.
Also at Sears, you can use different colors for imperial and metric.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00941379000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&kispla=00941379000P&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=30-172489386-2&PDP_REDIRECT=false&s_tnt=39869:4:0