[DeTomaso] Seat railing(s)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 8 00:44:27 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/7/13 20 29 5, demongusta at me.com writes:

> I need to replace my seat railing - both seats.. Remember the old saying,
> "Get a bigger hammer?" I did. Now I need new railings. Any Help
> appreciated.
>

>>>I just shipped a pair of seat tracks to Australia yesterday.   I don't
know where he got them though.

There were two different lengths of seat track--which ones do you need?

I would be willing to bet that yours can be returned to service.   The main
problem they encounter is the plastic wheels turn to stone and go square,
so the seat doesn't roll properly back and forth.   That is easily addressed
by replacing the wheels, either with new plastic ones, or brass ones.

How could you have damaged your seat tracks so badly that they can't be
used?   Photos please?