[DeTomaso] My Progress

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 18:29:32 EDT 2013

When you reach the point (usually an age thing) that you are only competing with yourself;  then life gets to be fun - then you can "skip with joy" no matter the outcome!!!  In re to Panteras, my car needs several minor things fixed, but it drives great, so I put up with the interior light hanging down, and just enjoy it!!!       -----BILL Lewis