[DeTomaso] PCNC LED set

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun May 5 18:32:38 EDT 2013

<snip>
Recently, Ron DeMaderios from PCNC
showed off various components of an LED lighting kit that he would like to
offer to compete with the long-established kits.   Significantly, the LEDs
are omnidirectional--they shine not only to the rear, but also to the sides
and front.   They do a FANTASTIC job of illuminating the lens housing--in
fact they are arguably a bit TOO bright.   His taillights are so bright that
it looks as though he is stepping on the brake at all times, which is
counterproductive, so he will have to dial those back a bit.

I have a video clip of a demo, that is still on my camera ...

I'll edit/post it later this week...

Chuck