[DeTomaso] A/C condensor fan test results

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun May 5 16:54:34 EDT 2013

It's been many years since I replaced the stock thermostat but
technically they should not be very different in operation. The stock
thermostat uses a sensor in the outlet of the heater box. You set the
knob to provide a certain outlet air temp. This means that if the outlet
air is too warm it will keep the ac running full time. This could happen
even if you set the thermostat to a temp way above 0 C.

Tomas