[DeTomaso] LED question

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 14:21:55 EDT 2013

Chris, I bought some 6 led direct replacement bulbs that fit the 1156 and 1157 sockets. They were like 5 dollars and very dim. The good ones that come from Space City have a board that incorperates many led bulbs, This is their third generation kit. I'm sure Jon Haas also does a kit, Pantera Electronics. Your wife will need about 300 bucks this time. Bill 1362