[DeTomaso] LED question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 5 14:06:57 EDT 2013

I have a question, and am sure I'll get multiple responses, so here goes!

Years ago my wife bought me an LED light kit, which I really like.  During some of the drives during the fun rally, though, some people commented that my brake lights and especially rear turn signal lights were very faint and hard to see.  Do you think a replacement LED bulb kit from a regular auto parts store would be better, or is there some sort of specialty LED bulbs I can get?

Thanks for your advice,

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone