[DeTomaso] New Owner For '75 Euro GTS #7445

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 5 11:51:05 EDT 2013

Neat car!  I like the front spoiler.  I just reinstalled mine after losing the previous one on the freeway on the 3200-mile, round-trip to the Pantera Owner's Club of America's annual Fun Rally (if you haven't gone, that's something you absolutely must attend next year) when I hit some debris on the freeway.
Congratulations, and best wishes on the exciting journey you're beginning!
Sincerely,
Chris KimballPresident, Panteras Northwest