[DeTomaso] A/C condensor fan test results

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun May 5 09:01:17 EDT 2013

 Scott,

Thanks for your comments.   I don't think my evaporator is icing up because I never saw a reduction in air flow from the fan (which is what I assume you are referring to when you say "blower").  I find it hard to believe that the evaporator could ice up in the near 100 degree heat and ultra low humidity conditions in Phoenix.  I could only wish my system got that cold.  I will, however, do as you suggested the next time it stops working to see happens.  Just curious what is the solution to the evaporator icing up...dial in some heat from the heater?

Thanks,

Tom