[DeTomaso] NPC - Temp Extremes

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:58:48 EDT 2013

We drove through Calgary one year.  We don't trade gifts on our wedding
anniversary.  Instead, we go on a trip every year.  That year we
vacationed in Banff, and on a wild hair we decided to do the Edmonton
Gorilla Run, http://edmontongorillarun.com.  So, we drove 4 hours from
Banff to Edmonton, through Calgary, just to run a 5K in a gorilla suit.

I was surprised how pleasant the weather was that far north.  Here's a
video I took of a polar bear just outside of Edmonton:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0ahGMuhes

--
Will