[DeTomaso] NPC Anyone using Linkedin ? Issues?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 3 01:46:46 EDT 2013

Generally speaking I do NOT use it as a social media site...   which is why many Pantera owners who have tried to link with me have not been accepted.  I use it as a professional networking tool to keep a running history of my work and experience.  I tried joining some relevant groups at one time but found it wasn't worth my time or professional advancement.  I have written recommendations for others and had some written for me.  I've been approached by headhunters despite having a "do not contact" value set.  That is about the only annoying thing I've not been able to stop.

Unfortunately what began as a great professional networking site is turning more and more into a replacement for facebook and it's getting irritating.  After being part of it for years I've lately considered removing my account.

Asa

Sent using Jedi mind tricks.