[DeTomaso] Detomaso Group Activities at Canadian Grand Prix?

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 17:28:39 EDT 2013

A group of 20 Detomaso, Ferrari and Lambo enthusiasts will be driving up from the DC area the second week of June for the F1 race.

We have a schedule of dinners, karting and coordination with the Team Pantera Canada guys for the weekend.

Anyone else interested in joining us?

If you like F1, lots of car related shows and activities, great nightlife and cuisine, this could be the event for you.

http://www.teampanteracanada.com/Team_Pantera_Canada/TPC_Event_Albums/Pages/Little_Italy_2010.html

Last year, we displayed our Detomaso cars in Little Italy for a big party.

http://www.teampanteracanada.com/Team_Pantera_Canada/Montreal_GP.html

We have stayed at the Hotel du Fort (hoteldufort.com) for 14 yrs now.

It's
 a nice place, near nightlife and the trains. It also includes, secure,
underground garage parking and other amenities you would expect from a
downtown property.

I've negotiated a special rate of $229/night for us and would like to extend my block of rooms to any List member.

Please send me a reply if interested even if only for a room in our block.

Thanks,
LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934