[DeTomaso] NPC Anyone using Linkedin? Issues?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:26:32 EDT 2013

I signed up years ago.... and was bombarded by "spam" contact crap.  Either
from LinkedIn directly or from those using their contact database.  When
they went public (stock) there was a fresh surge.

I had to build a spam wall, which filters out all LI messages.

They are not as bad as facebook, however.  Facebook is "extreme".
Don't use your account and you get harassed by FB.  Use your account and get
more!

They even "lie" indicating I was "tagged" in a photo, when looked at, it was
spam advertising.  So no pokes, prods, updates, timelines, security
breaches, or spam from FB for me!

Run, don't walk away.
OK, so if you HAVE TO LinkedIn for work, you will spend/waste lots of time
on meaningless/valueless.  Make sure you spend no more time than you can
bill for! - grin.

Chuck

I have clients using Linkedin, but I an generally relunctant to sign up with
anything connected with social media.  Has anyone singed up with them and
had issues?

Thanks,

Ken
No virus found in this message.