[DeTomaso] NPC Anyone using Linkedin? Issues?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:22:11 EDT 2013

I am on there in the show biz forums, it is populated with some decent
people and some absolute jerks,
what amazes me is how easy it is to find out the real story on people who
claim to be this and that and it
turns out that they are the night manager at the 7-11 and yet they still
list themselves as CEO of some
fake enterprise. Or the world headquarters (by address) is a shotgun shack
on a dirt road ( Hello...Google Earth )

Michael