[DeTomaso] Home at last

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:42:26 EDT 2013

You never really know I suppose. I bought my GT5-S in Austria, flew out to
drive it back to Spain. I bought that particular car because it was in
perfect condition with all service records and no known issues.

Of course less than 24 hours later it was on a flatbed and I was returning
home in a rental car.