[DeTomaso] Stock brake calibers & other musings

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Thu May 2 09:15:19 EDT 2013

What about these? http://johnsmustang.com/Hub-Rotor-Front-Wheel-Disc-Brakes-65-67-Mustang-8-cyl or these
http://johnsmustang.com/Hub-Rotor-Front-Wheel-Disc-65-67-8-cyl-Gas-slotted

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: "MikeLDrew" <MikeLDrew at aol.com>
To: asajay at asajay.com, davel at emspace.com, eb0711 at kolumbus.fi
Cc: "forum, Pantera" <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 12:14:16 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Stock brake calibers & other musings

In a message dated 5/1/13 15 20 6, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Did you use the stock DeTomaso studs or something else?
>
>>>Since we were using Mustang rotors (only), not the currently available
Mustang rotor/hub combination (which incorporates the hub into the rotor, and
comes with Mustang-appropriate SAE studs), we reused the stock Pantera
hubs, and studs.

> >You might also remind folks where you got the rotors before they all go
> out and try to buy the "bad" ones.
>
>>>I got them from me! That is, since they have not been available for
many years, I convinced a manufacturer to do a limited production run just for
me. I got 80 orders in advance, ordered 100 with the notion that people
would come late to the party, and sold all 100 of them. There are no more
left. I could perhaps do it again, but it would require another volume
purchase.