[DeTomaso] Home at last

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 21:26:10 EDT 2013

By happenstance, in the past 5 years I have bought two cars (a 1963 and a 1947), one in Illinois and the other in Wisconsin.  I asked each seller if I would be able to drive the cars back to Texas, and both kinda hemmed and hawed, and finally said, "Hmmm!"  I was sorta serious, being a novice, but common sense prevailed and I trailered them both home. Whew!!  --Bill Lewis