[DeTomaso] Richard Mosier info

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 1 16:59:30 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Got this from an e-mail to the POCA website the other day:

My brother, Richard Mosier, passed away last November. A resident of Simi
Valley CA, he owned a '72 Pantera which he loved and worked on quite a bit. I
am looking for someone who might have known Richard and/or his Pantera. I
would like some advice as to its value. It appears to be in excellent
condition and is a lot of fun on the road. Please reply to bmosier at compuserve.com.

Bill Mosier

====

Very sad news.   I helped Richard buy his Pantera, which was for sale in
San Francisco, back in 2003 or so.   He's most famous for the video he made of
his car, while participating in a film shoot on a closed-off section of
freeway.   He raced down the freeway while a helicopter filmed him, and then
dubbed Jimi Hendrix' "Cross Town Traffic" over it.

Garth Rodericks has a link to the video, and his story of its making, here:

http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/movie_pv_mosier.htm

However, the links to the video itself and to his personal website, seem to
both be dead.   I wonder if that video can be found elsewhere?