[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale: 5633

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed May 1 14:24:49 EDT 2013

LOL!  Look closely at the listing and pay particular attention to the last
picture. It shows a Chevy engine with a fan an radiator in the front of it.

Either this car has a spare Chevy motor in the front trunk, or the pic is
wrong.......hmmmmm..... I wonder which is true.

Rob
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58