[DeTomaso] Meziere Water Pump Fit

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 13:06:17 EDT 2013

    It replaces the mechanical pump.  According to Meziere, it pumps about 35 GPM under a load (versus the 55 GPM rating with no load), and that is about what the best mechanical pumps do at around 3,300 RPM.

    The Stewart electic pump is suppose to be good for an added boost because it doesn't add a restiction when it's off.

Ken