[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 18:43:13 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/31/13 12 20 57, detomasoregistry at gmail.com writes:

> A Pantera with a Kustom front end, and some pantina.
>

> http://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/detail-1971-detomaso-pantera-coupe-used-10
> 2
> 26667.html
>

>>>That's the kindest word you could ever hope to apply to that car!

Judging by the front end and front trunk photos, I'd suggest this car is
probably beyond reasonable salvation.   Not that it couldn't be done (after
all, I did the same sort of thing to a similar sort of car myself), but that
it wouldn't be reasonable to do so.

Interestingly, it appears to have one of the exceedingly rare original
Ferraro US-market GTS steering wheels, the first one I've ever seen on anything
other than a US-market GTS.