[DeTomaso] Two Panteras and a Longchamp GTS for sale in Italy....

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Mar 31 15:25:40 EDT 2013

" NOBODY knows what a Detomaso or a Pantera is,was or if they ever existed."

When we drove the Longchamp to Italy for 50 anniversary, we had at least one
memorable experience around this topic. The old geezer taking our money
sitting in a freeway booth, he looked at the car and smiled and said:
"DeTomaso". Not as a question, just as a statement. He was quite old, in my
country he would have retired on welfare a decade or two earlier... So maybe
it's a generation thing?

MIkael